Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Of the Day

Date:

June 25th, 2014

Mood:

Contemplative. When are you ever not contemplative, Allison?


Tweet of the Day:


Read of the Day:

From my current favorite blog JulieDeNeen.com, Julie talks about wanting another baby after already mothering three kids. Since I am a mother in no way whatsoever, I find "mom articles" like this extremely interesting. However, Julie's articles are too cool to be labeled as typical mom articles; I mean, I practically wish she could be my mom with how quirky she is. This intriguing blog post lets women who are not moms -- and are debating about becoming moms -- receive some insight on what their life might turn into.

Random Fact:

I don't know about you, but this is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. It's a Social Media Monopoly board! Apparently it's still unofficial, but wouldn't it be great if Monopoly actually created this? I would definitely add it to my list of things to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment