Saturday, June 28, 2014

Of the Day

Date:

June 28th, 2014

Mood:

Exhausted. Not excited to be going home, riding in a car for twelve hours (again).

Tweet of the Day:


Read of the Day:

Click here for a very interesting, controversial article about menstruation. I'm neither against nor in favor of this idea, but it is definitely something to think about in terms of what it means to be a woman.

PS I know I haven't had a blog post in a few days! It's been a busy week, and I'm working on an interesting post right now, I promise. It should be posted by tonight.

Random Fact:

I've been drinking International Delight Cold Stone Creamery iced coffee every day this week. My body is extremely sensitive to caffeine, so this probably isn't a good thing. At school, I had to lower my caffeine intake by a lot, and my addiction is slowly crawling back inside me. I have to try really hard to stay away from caffeine, starting tomorrow.

To Do:

There is actually absolutely nothing for me to do today, except ride in a car for twelve hours -- really, really not looking forward to it.

My Horoscope:

Saturday, June 28 (Moon in Cancer) Under the influence of the Cancer moon, you may need to attend to domestic matters today, Virgo. Stick close to home, focus on tidying up the house, attend to the details and loose ends. You're intuitive and nurturing, but you're also feeling moody and sensitive to other people's feelings.



Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment