Thursday, June 26, 2014

Of the Day

Date:

June 26th, 2014

Mood:

I got up before noon, and yesterday I added new social media icons to the sidebar. I've also gotten a head start on my blogging goals. Even more, there are three new sections for my "Of the Day" posts featured for the first time in this post. I'd say I'm
feeling pretty accomplished.

Tweet of the Day:


Read of the Day:

My new blog post, Blogging Goals, talks about how I'm slowly but surely developing into a consistent blogger. Blogging is actually the only consistent thing about my life right now. I offer you my personal list of blogging goals, in the hopes of inspiring you to write down your goals, too.

Random Fact:

I seriously never do this, and I can't believe I did, but I really wanted McDonald's last night, so of course I went to McDonald's and got a Buffalo Ranch McChicken. I highly recommend you don't do this because you'll just regret it in my morning. I regretted it when I woke up with a stomachache since I haven't eaten McDonald's since last year.

To Do:

Chris works from 3 to 6 today (by the way, I'm in Illinois so that's CST time) so I guess I'll be staying at his house till he gets back. Maybe I'll read or look at blogs; I'm sure I'll find something to do. When he gets back, I'm hoping he'll help me figure out the software on my new hard drive. I definitely need to start loading my files onto that thing.

My Horoscope:**

Thursday, June 26 (Moon into Cancer, 5:06 p.m.) Finish whatever you've been working on. Visualize the future; set your goals, then make them so. Look beyond the immediate. Make room for something new, but don't start it until tomorrow.

This is fitting because I've been talking about my blogging goals all day, and while I've set my mind on those, I'm also making room for new projects. However, from this horoscope, it would not be wise to begin any projects today.

**"Why this new section?" you may ask. Well, astrology is a huge part of my life, maybe even huger than blogging. For a while I've been slacking off on reading and learning from my daily horoscopes. So now I can post it here to motivate myself. I'm a Virgo, so unfortunately I cannot provide horoscopes for everyone from the my astrology book, Sydney Omarr's Day-by-Day Astrological Guide for Virgo 2014 since it only has horoscopes for Virgo. However, I can recommend that you purchase your very own Sydney Omarr's Day-by-Day Astrological Guide by Trish and Rob MacGregor. Just click here to go to the results page on Amazon.com. "Why do I use this particular guide?" again you may ask. This guide is simply the most reliable source for learning about astrology and learning about yourself. Trish and Rob MacGregor offer helpful insight into learning about your sign, which, in turn, helps you discover yourself, just as you are. This is what they've given to me through their Virgo guidebooks, which I've been reading since 2012. (They publish a new guide every year, as you might have guessed).

Song of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment