Saturday, January 25, 2014

I want to cruise around in my car playing Beyonce's "XO" on max volume.

I'm in the mood to fuck everyone all at once. When someone dies, they become a star in the night sky that stares at us when the sun goes down and the moon shines brightly over us. I want to be a star right now. I want to look at all of you and make love to you all. I don't know what this feeling is -- excessive exuberance, perhaps? Right now in my English classes, we're learning how important grammar is. I love grammar, and it is important to me; however, I think it's permissible to forget grammar sometimes. The way in which a writer types things shows changes in the writer's emotions. I despise auto-correction and spell-check sometimes, for they both have made humans extremely lazy and more likely to not pay attention to the way things are spelled.

This is too much to be talking about right now. I just really wanted you all to know I love you all. You may not all be that beautiful or that virtuous, but I know one thing! All the damn bunch of you are worth Love, and that's enough!

1 comment: