Saturday, April 5, 2014

grab the universe and dance like shiva

group therapy is nice. i can talk to complete strangers about problems that don't even affect them in any way, and somehow they come up with good advice about what to do. how to make friends. how to maintain those friendships. how to stop feeling shitty about life in general. they're all worse off than me yet i can still give them advice and i think it's helping. i would rather give than take.

it's good to feel like i'm a part of things that aren't that great at all. somehow it makes everything so much more worth it. rooting for the shitty team. it's like praising hitler except not because i don't praise hitler. i don't know but it still feels special to just have your own team. 

half the food in america is probably made out of swine dung. i spend more time worrying about what's in the food i eat than worrying about how i should fix my hair each day. i wish i could live in scandinavia where i could grow my own crops and eat my own shit. 

on broader terms i dont know where the fuck my life is going sometimes i just sit on my bed thinking what the fuck why am i doing this nothing in my life makes sense. but i do it anyway because what else am i supposed to do besides describing how i'm going to use my eight quotations in an annotated bibliography. because who knows maybe that bibliography will get me somewhere in the long run, somewhere far away from here like norway. but then what happens when i figure out that everywhere is just the same as everywhere else .

No comments:

Post a Comment